Saturday, February 5th. Bill Pile's Disco at The Union, Westport.

Jennifer P., Shannon C., and Jessica M.

I hit up Bill Pile's Disco at The Union on Saturday night for a little more dancing and a little less glitz and glam than I experienced on Friday. The vibe was more relaxed that what one would have found downtown (judging from many Saturday's spent in downtown Kansas City), and the clothes were more relaxed as well.
I love seeing these ladies, Jennifer Pray and Shannon Carnaghan from Pinkie Couture salon in Overland Park, Kansas, because there is a good chance they will be two of the few people not wearing black! I don't have anything against the color black, but when you're hanging out in a basement (the basement of The Union is pretty cool, but dark and dungeon like all the same) a little color in your clothing (or your hair) goes a long way and it adds to the fun...



 My disco workout wear
I was inspired by the disco theme to go casual, and wear something I could really dance around in. I think my look here is more 80's aerobic instructor than 70's disco queen... but I got to wear my fave t-shirt (pink and black polka dot crop top from Forever 21) and leggings (I live in leggings, and I know they aren't really pants).

Comments